Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The First Time Home Buyer Blog: Summer Building Progress!

Hello again! It’s been awhile! I apologize for the delay, if you have been following along! It has been an extremely busy summer and I just never found the time! But now that fall is unfortunately here I will try and give updates more often.

If this is the first time you are checking in with me, here are the links to the previous blogs you have missed:

While I was off being busy with work and summer activities a lot has been happening with my new home! So I thought for this blog I would let you relive the summer of building activity in pictures!

ENJOY!








EXCITING NEWS!!
I will be officially a First Time Home OWNER on Friday, February 6, 2015! I am super excited and can’t wait to start using all the fun home accessories I have been buying :)

Stay tuned for my next blog; I will be talking about my plan review!

Talk to you soon,
Alyssa :)

PS. If you want to be my neighbour, check out Jackson Creek Meadows!


No comments:

Post a Comment