Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Parkview Homes Design Studio Excitement!


Why am I writing this blog to you today? Because I’m excited! Thrilled really! Although I am a little late to share my excitement with you… almost a month late, to be exact… but it’s the story of my life… In fact I’m pretty sure I will be late for my own funeral some day (according to my Mother).

So here is my exciting news…

After four years working alongside the dynamic team of professionals at Parkview Homes, I am thrilled, (THRILLED!) to announce my new position as Designer and Manager of the beautiful Parkview Homes Design Studio!!

With ten years experience as a local Interior Designer, I am passionate about bringing my design experience and knowledge into the Design Studio. I look forward to meeting and guiding our new Parkview homebuyers through their colour selection process. At the Design Studio, we have a large selection of modern finishes and creative colour choices for purchasers to choose from.
Since I already eat, sleep and breathe design, it feels a little like trying on that perfect shoe.
I have enjoyed many years of working with our homebuyers as the Sales and Production Coordinator. I look forward to continuing to work even more closely with each of our wonderful homebuyers as I embark on my new position as Design Studio Manager, while continuing in my role as Sales and Production Coordinator providing customer service during the build and conducting plan reviews and pre-drywall walkthroughs .

Over the upcoming months you will see a variety of fantastic new products, colours and hot new trends arriving in the Parkview Homes Design Studio.  Like us on Facebook to see some of these exciting new products, along with hot tips on current interior design trends!

Pop by to visit the Design Studio during browsing hours:
  •       Tuesdays 4-6pm
  •     Sundays 2-5pm

….and see for yourself WHAT'S NEW !!  Watch for more design blogs to come…

Oh, and if you haven’t already bought a Parkview Home, visit our website here and happy designing!!

Susan Fenn


No comments:

Post a Comment