1. You design it! When you buy a resale home, you are purchasing a home that someone else crafted to suit their lifestyle. When you build a new Parkview home, you will be able to choose exactly what you want and where you want it so you can move in and not have to touch a thing.
2. Everyone has new neighbours! Moving into a new Parkview community, everyone is meeting each other for the first time. There won't be any pre-established social circles to work your way into and you will be discovering new things about your neighborhood at the same time everyone else does.
3. Resale! Life happens. You might have to relocate or you make a lifestyle change a couple of years after you move in. The good news is that newer homes are more attractive to prospective homebuyers and generally sell more quickly.
4. Competitively priced! People are often pleasantly surprised when visiting our model homes that new home prices are generally very comparable to the used home market.
5. Modern home designs! Small closets, no en suite, dingy crawl space basements, small closed-in living spaces and carpet everywhere? The hallmarks of an older home are not for today's homebuyer! The modern lifestyle is drastically different from what it was even ten years ago and resale homes often lack the oomph and space to satisfy. Today's homebuyer wants a bright kitchen/breakfast area open to a large great room with spacious vaulted ceilings. Soaker tubs and separate tiled showers in the master en suite and walk-in closets are now considered standard features for many modern home designs. And you’ll find all of these at Parkview!
6. Show me the savings! New homes from Parkview save money with the latest in construction technology and green building techniques. Energy efficient windows and furnaces, spray foam insulation, heat recovery ventilation systems, the list of quality features included in a new home is extensive! These features are often very costly to retrofit a resale home with if it wasn't initially built to these standards.
For more information please contact your new home expert, Paul Davidson at 705-748-4665