Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Meet Susan, your Sales and Production Coordinator!

My name is Susan Fenn and I joined the Parkview Homes team just over a year ago.

I am the “Sales and Production Coordinator”, and am fortunate to meet all of our purchasers and work with them from the time of purchase to the completion of their new home.

I see each purchaser at three critical contact points during the exciting journey of building their dream home:

Step 1: When the blueprints are produced we arrange a meeting to review the plans and ensure the home is exactly as requested.

Step 2: Once the framing of the home is complete and electrical is installed, I meet with each purchaser to do a walk-through of their home with the site supervisor prior to drywall installation.

Step 3: Prior to closing date, once the home is complete, I provide a new home orientation. (This is my favorite part – seeing the smiles on our homeowners’ faces when they are presented with their beautiful new Parkview home!)

Everyone at Parkview Homes is dedicated to exceptional customer service. We get better each day at what we do to exceed expectations and meet the needs of our buyers.

It is a privilege to be a part of such a forward- thinking organization, where improvements in customer service and business practices are at the forefront of this successful homebuilder.

Susan Fenn

No comments:

Post a Comment